Innovation Leaders will succeed only by drawing on the strengths of their teams. With this course, you will:
• Understand how Design Thinking Applies to Teams.
• Assess strengths and weaknesses of key players on your team and apply Design Thinking to leverage the results.
• Apply Design Thinking to a business problem.
• Appreciate how much Innovation Leadership matters.
- Introduction to Leveraging Team Strengths (2:21)
- A Silver Medal example of how a Team Leveraged the Strengths of Different Team Members
- Design Thinking Applied to Team Strengths (6:16)
- Assess Three Team Members Who Have High Potential or Room To Improve
- Applying Design thinking to Your Team Assessments
John K. Coyle
John is one of the world's leading experts in "Design Thinking” and Innovation. John's courses will fully engage you because he combines the exhilarating stories of a champion athlete with the data and intellect of a professor and best-selling author.
John has degrees from Stanford University and Northwestern’s Kellogg Graduate School. He served as head of innovation for a Fortune 500 wireless telecom and SVP of innovation for a leading strategy consultancy. John is a world class athlete in cycling and speedskating, an Olympic silver medalist, NBC Olympic Sports analyst, guest lecturer at Kellogg, Marquette and CEDIM universities, and a two-time TEDx speaker.